Translate

BSE-NSE Ticker

Monday, June 28, 2010

Hyundai Motor India aims to sell six lakh units this year

Hyundai Motor India aims to sell six lakh units in 2010, registering a seven percent jump from the 5.6 lakh vehicles it sold last year, a top company official Friday said.

“In 2009, our market share was 20.6 percent. This year it will go up marginally by 0.1 percent,” Hyundai Motors India Limited managing director and chief executive H.W. Park said at the launch programme of the mid-size sedan, the new Verna Transform.

He said last year, 52 percent of the company’s sales was within the country and the remaining 48 percent was from exports.

“But this year, our domestic sale will surge to 57 percent,” Park said.

The company is planning to come out with a small car in two year’s time. “It will have an engine capacity of 800-1000 cc,” Park said

The company has also decided to phase out its premium hatchback Getz, and would focus on the high-selling I-20.

No comments:

Economic Event Calendar

Economic Calendar >> Add to your site

Best Mutual Funds

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

IPO's Calendar

Market Screener

Industry Research Reports

NSE BSE Tiker

Custom Pivot Calculator

Popular Posts

Market & MF Screener

Company Research Reports