Translate

Friday, May 16, 2008

Bulls in command...
I am extremely sorry for the late comments on my parts as I was busy the whole day with some foreign delegates today.

As reported by me Bears tried hard yesterday to bring the market down and were successful in doing so but bulls trapped them today. Bears went on the attack right from the word go and were able to make the market volatile and choppy but in the second half the bulls gathered momentum and were successful in bringing the bears to their feets. Especially Tisco is on dream run and rushing towards my target of 1500 plus.

Well, by the time I am writing this, Dow is already up by 90 points which is signaling another robust market tomorrow. Since market crossed 200 DMA again in style, the market will now head towards 5450 in this vallan itself. Our F & O desk has created a special bullish signal which has indicated this. This is also noticed from volumes in calls and options.

ITI and Jeyswal are my favorite stocks for now. I am ready to bet of Jeyswal the way I was bullish on Sandur. The fact remains Sandur hit upper circuit today to enter into all time high and could now easily scale to Rs 3000 on Rs 600 crs net. From next quarters Jeyswal will start disclosing its earnings and then the stock price will zoom past Rs 85 beyond which only sky is the limit.

If you want to try one share in A gr with six month horizon just try SAIL. I am sure this stock will give you 100% return. Ever since Rs 240 this stock had been accumulated by one man army in the same way he was accumulating Tisco at 430. Therefore when I was recommending buy call in Tisco at 430 you all were laughing and now watch SAIL.

I had made it possible in Bombay Dyeing, ITC etc. Now it is SAIL, IFCI and IDBI. I have a point to prove and I will prove it before Nov 2008. Those who can trust shall continue to hold these stocks. For those who still can’t believe have a opportunity to exit at any price which is still way higher than the compulsory exit price of 22nd JAN 2008.

For quick gain you catch SIKA Interplast. It has good defence story plus huge realty in Banglore. I do not want to quantify the value of realty as there was controversy in the past. You may do your own homework and enter it.

Fortune does not change men; it unmasks them.

No comments:

Economic Event Calendar

Economic Calendar >> Add to your site

Best Mutual Funds

Recent Posts

Search This Blog

IPO's Calendar

Market Screener

Industry Research Reports

NSE BSE Tiker

Custom Pivot Calculator

Popular Posts

Market & MF Screener

Company Research Reports